Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Subversion Management Tool - "subman"

I've completed the Web Based (PHP) Subversion server management tool I was coding. It's usable, but many things may need improving. Current features are :


  • Create / Delete Repositories
  • Create / Delete Users
  • Add users to repositories
  • Remove users from repositories
  • Change rights of users in each repository

Notes :
You need to have a SVN server setup with Apache Webdav in order to use this tool. And you need to specify paths for SVN server related files in config.php . And don't forget to backup everything related, prior to trying this :)
It is compatible with PHP 5+. License is Apache 2.0. I have used Hashmap codes from Phrame.

Download it here : Subman 0.1

I will try to make it better in my free time, so I'm open to suggestions. If you try this tool, please write a comment here.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice, but i think you should work on this a little more. It definitely needs a better gui.

cagdas said...

Thanks for the comment. I am planning to work on this project as I have time.

centryfox said...

Is your archive missing script.js? A couple of your options break w/o it.

craig said...

I'm interested, but it seems to do very little due to missing functions. E.g. in Firefox error console:
Error: hideAddRepoForm is not defined
Source File: https://xxxxxx/subman/main.php
Error: hideAddUserForm is not defined
Source File: https://xxxxxx/subman/main.php

Anonymous said...

we offer world of warcraft gold and flyff power leveling and archlord money and 2moons power leveling or2moons dil go world of warcraft power leveling to cheap aoc gold what world of warcraft gold come hear cd keys go toSro Gold or archlord money and archlord power leveling